But what do you actually do as a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Pauwels Consulting and what will your career look like?
- You start your day with a coffee or tea and together with your team (Account Managers, Talent Managers, Talent Acquisition Lead) you analyze the new projects and determine the priorities for the week
- Then you start looking for suitable candidates for the vacancies for which you are responsible. Naturally, you know how to use your detective skills like no other via LinkedIn, VDAB, our database and other job boards…
- You then call and interview potential candidates, match them to the most suitable projects and take them on board our story. Thanks to your smooth talk, personal and commercial touch, you can convince candidates like no other to choose Pauwels Consulting.
- Is there a match? Great! Then you pitch the candidate to the client or your Account Manager and carefully follow up the entire process
- Once the deal is in, we arrange the contract signing together with our HR colleagues and we already start working on new projects
- To relax, we take part in an Afterwork Drink or a Pauwels Academy session together with our consultants and (as usual) an accompanying snack & drink
Who are we looking for?
How can you convince us that you are Pauwels Material?
- You preferably have a Bachelor or Master degree; all directions are welcome!
- Any kind of work experience in which you have been able to use your commercial and social skills is a plus
- You get energy from closing deals and meeting targets, but your friends and family also find you empathetic & communicative
- You like to network, advise, convince … in other words, you like talking, getting to know new people and making the right match between candidate and project
- You are results-oriented and adapt your working hours to the workload. You go the extra mile when necessary and succeed in getting that difficult deal!
- You speak Dutch and English fluently; knowledge of an original dialect is a nice plus